Take a trip around the color wheel! Davey Bee and John David talk about the primary and secondary smashes, and the complementary chart toppers that reside inside of pop music’s radiant kaleidoscope.
- Donovan, "Mellow Yellow"
- The Lemon Pipers, "Green Tambourine"
- The Cyrkle, "Red Rubber Ball"
- The Rolling Stones, "Paint It, Black"
- Prince, "Purple Rain"
- The Beatles, "Yellow Submarine"
- Booker T. & the M.G.'s, "Green Onions"
- Van Morrison, "Brown Eyed Girl"
- The Jimi Hendrix Experience, "Purple Haze"
- Elton John, "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road"