Every song has a story to tell — especially the ones without any words! In this episode of Davey Bee’s Hit Song Vault, Davey Bee and John David run down a list of top instrumental tunes from the beginnings of rock n' roll to its heights in the years that followed.
- Johnny and The Hurricanes, "Red River Rock"
- The Rockin’ Rebels, "Wild Weekend"
- The Fabulous Wailers, "Tall Cool One"
- Herb Alpert and The Tijuana Brass, "A Taste Of Honey"
- Cliff Nobles, "The Horse"
- Young-Holt Unlimited, "Soulful Strut"
- Dave “Baby” Cortez, "Rinky Dink"
- Mason Williams, "Classical Gas"
- Boots Randolph, "Yackety Sax"
- Acker Bilk, "Stranger On The Shore"